If you fill out the form below, we’ll print it onto a postcard for you to be delivered later this year to Senator Ernst.
Here is the text of some of the postcards we’ve already collected:
- You ran on a call for more fair taxes, but a big majority of the benefit of the tax law went to the top 1%. That’s not fair.
- For the second straight year, the Treasury Department will have to borrow $1 trillion to pay for the government’s growing budget deficit, a consequence of juiced government spending and smaller revenues as a result of the late 2017 tax cuts (per Axios)
- We want an economy that works for all of us not just the wealthy few.
- We’re sick of giveaways to wealthy corporations that pass it on to their CEOs and shareholders instead of investing in their workforce.
- Do you realize the average tax cut for an Iowa worker making $25,000 or less is just $80….
- This Trump Tax scam is putting Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security at risk while giving huge tax breaks to big pharma and wealthy corporations.
- The middle class and working people are being left behind.
- Do your job, represent Iowans not the super rich
- The TrumpTax you said would be great for our economy has not helped most Iowans and in fact has increased inequality
- The top 1 percent of elderly people will get a major tax cut, while the lowest and middle income elderly people will be paying the same in taxes that they pay now. The benefit from the bill all went to the wealthiest in the state.